Home » , » What is eLitmus pH Test

What is eLitmus pH Test

ELitmus is said to be one of the India’s largest Employability test which helps students to get a job. They conduct perfect assessment of students and then send them to recruitment for company that is for the entry level engineers.
What is pH Test:
         eLitmus will conduct a test, written test called pH test and based on the scores they will send the students to companies. eLitmus is said to be the online job consultancy which helps fresh graduates and students in getting a best suitable job based on their profile.
Importance of Elitmus pH Test:
        Elitmus is a private test conductors which asses the student well and help the corporate to recruit students from them. eLitmus has a management team which looks after its clients and help them to shortlists candidates with the percentile they scored appropriate to a job profile. They have tie up with many companies and their client list is filled with almost all the top companies in India. So you can be sure of getting a good job, if you have scored a good percentile.

Important Links for New Candidate
                 Also Read: Elitmus pH test Sample Test Paper!!!
Important Topics for pH Test

*****If you need any clarification, Please leave your commands bellow *****
Share this Job to Your Friends :

+ comments + 12 comments

7 December 2013 at 02:32

thanks a lot for this useful information sir. I want the study materials for elitmus preparations for all the sections. it would be great to have your guidance for e-litmus preparations. hope you will reply as early as possible by sending the preparation materials to my id- natashagmarwadi910@gmail.com thanks in anticipation for your help.

6 June 2014 at 05:59

Hello, i have my elitmus exam in few days, can anyone pls help me sending test papers and study materials. My email id is vikashsoni20@gmail.com Please help me...thank you

17 June 2014 at 04:37

Hello, i have my elitmus exam in few days..
Can anyone pls help me sending test papers and study materials..
My email id is karthikachar9742@gmail.com
Please help me...thank you

18 June 2014 at 23:12

I HV my xam nearby pls help me out how to get prepared and pls and me some study materials to my mail I'd kavya.andhavarapu @gmail.com

20 June 2014 at 00:25

Is this exam will give boost for career start... Pls guide me

28 July 2014 at 23:36

Plz send me the materials and previous yr qp:vinu.dontamsetty@gmail.com

12 August 2014 at 08:49

pleaseee mail me elitmus material nd previous papers to abhinaya.kancherla8@gmail.com

29 November 2014 at 18:19

i have elitmus exam in next week.pls if u have materials and model papers send it to jeenath.jeena@gmail.com

6 December 2014 at 01:54

Plz send the important materials , previous years question papers, tips and tricks , anything and everything..tHat will help to score Well and more in elitmus pH test .. Whatever is possible to send.. Im in no hurry.. I want to prepare thouroughly without Shortcuts.. Kindly help. My emailId : echristi0611@gmail.com / prabhuidiot@gmail.com

4 January 2015 at 05:15

plzz send me all important study materials which is required for elitmus phtest...nd also books...which r required to prepare...my mailid - shrirambhumkar@gmail.com

7 January 2015 at 04:15