Home » , , , » Top Ten Good Consultancies in Bangalore for Freshers

Top Ten Good Consultancies in Bangalore for Freshers

In my last post, I wrote various tips and information about Elitmus pH exam and Amcat.In this post based on the feedback from various freshers, i listed some of the good consultancies in Bangalore.
Magna Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Perhaps the best Job placement consultants in Bangalore, They hire for clients like SAP Labs, IBM, etc. You have to clear at least three Rounds which includes (Aptitude + Technical) written test, GD , Technical Interview and after clearing these rounds you may be send for their client’s test/Interview. They take some part of few month of your salary i.e Very less amount and directly paid by the company in which you are placed not by you.
Address:-
    S.R. Infotech Complex,
    No.5/4-2, Thavarekere Main Road
    S. G. Palya, D.R. College Post,
   Kormangala
    Bangalore – 560 029

Also Read : Top 10 interview questions for fresher’s
Acropetal Technologies
This is also one of the top job placement consultants in Bangalore, they provide calls for Oracle, IBM etc.
Address:-
    Address: #2/10, Ajay Plaza, 1st Main,
    N S Palya, Bannerghatta Road,
    Hombegowda Nagar, Bangalore
iPrimed
This Job placement consultants charge in advance about Rs. 30-40,000 and provide call letter’s and good coaching to the students. They take a test before admission in their Institute. They provide calls for Dell, Capgemini etc.

Also Read  :  What is Proposition and Logical Deduction in elitmus?

Address:-
    iPrimed Education Solutions Pvt Ltd
    No:62B, Electronic City,Phase1,
    (opp Electronic City Post office)
    Bangalore-560 100
TechRel Technologies Pvt Ltd
This consultancy charge Rs. 40,000 after the placement from the candidate and provide call letter’s for the companies like capgemini,Oraacle etc. You just have to give your resume to them and they will call you if you are eligible.
Address:-
    #328, 1st Floor, 1st A Cross,8th Block,
    Kormangala, near Bajaj Showroom,
    Bangalore -560095.
Campus Select (I) Pvt Ltd
Campus select is one of the online consultancy like elitmus. It conduct some exams, Based on the percentage companies are call the candidates for interview.
Address:-
    # 168 9th cross, Indiranagar Ist Stage ,
    Off CMH Road,

Bangalore -560038.
Luminous
They ask Rs 560/- as registration and give some call for small type company like emids,wifi etc.
Address:-

No 6, Kalathur Building,
    Gangamma Circle, Near-Kamath Hotel, Jalahalli,
    Bangalore, Karnataka 560013

QSpider
Good consultancy for test Job profile, provide calls for the companies like Nowell etc.
baswangudi branch is best.
Address:-
    Branch: Banaswadi
    MSM Plaza, B2, 1st floor,
    Banaswadi Ring Road,near Hormavu signal,
    Bengaluru. 560043

If you have any complaints  or feedback on any of those consultancies, Please revert to elitmusguru@gmail.com

*****If you need any clarification, Please leave your commands bellow *****
Share this Job to Your Friends :

+ comments + 51 comments

31 May 2014 at 02:41

hello inform guru,i am Umesh Mittal from noida.I wanna prepare for elitmus ph test.plz tel me which coaching is better for elitmus ph test in noida........
my email id is -umeshmittal1476@gmail.com
contact no-9911689594

7 June 2014 at 22:16

Hi guru, i am bharath from bellary . do me a favour just provide contact numbers of the consultancy which is been posted at the top for freshers

31 July 2014 at 22:47

Event Management course from event management institutes in Pune has curved into a large industry today. Certain effect management companies have reach categorize various teams of occasions. These lenders sort out different teams of occasions. One can probably view the particular college to be in a straight line into the groups additionally, the cost.

8 September 2014 at 23:30

hello sir i am very much interested to join in emids technologies can any 1 help me

21 October 2014 at 02:38

Hi sir this is jayakrishna I'm very interested to join in sap thats is reason to i learn sap fico in some institution the main problem is I'm not getting calls for fresher i don't no what i have to do please guide me which one is better for me my mail id jayakrishna.prs@gmail.com..
thanks.

4 November 2014 at 00:35

Hi guru...I'm very interested to join in sap thats is reason to i learn sap CRM in some institution the main problem is I'm not getting calls for fresher i don't no what i have to do please guide me which one is better for me my mail id siddu.mareguddi@gmail.com

2 December 2014 at 08:13

Hi guru..I m tushar kanti sahu .I have comoleted my btech on 2014.now I m searching for job.can u tell me the best consultancy which provide me a job .
My email id- tusharkantisahu@yahoo.com
My contact no iz -9658049157

15 December 2014 at 04:40

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB IN BPO(NON-VOICE),ACCOUNTANT,HR-CO-ORDINATOR, RECEPTIONIST,THEN SEND ME YOUR UPDATED CV
RAJ@UNISYSHR.COM

15 December 2014 at 04:42

WE NEVER CHARGE FOR ANY OF OUR CANDIDATES..........

16 December 2014 at 00:26

I have completed BSC with the stream of Physics Maths and computer science (2010-2013 batch) and i have also done my certification course in Hardware and Networking, presently pursing my MCA in correspondence from mysore university. some one help me in getting job in IT sector, my E-Mail id is mr.anilkumar@live.com

24 December 2014 at 20:54

I have completed my MBA 2013 now I am searching for job I am interested to work in it sector can any one help me to get a IT job

30 January 2015 at 05:03

i don't have criteria in class 10th what about me ?,In class 12th 60%, UG 73% and PG 77 % now i m pursuing ..

16 February 2015 at 00:59

HI, i'm Anannd Ramaraj. I have completed SAP SD and certified in SAP. Now im searching job in SAP SD(Fresher/Entry Level/ Junio Consultant) at Bangalore. I have 3 years Domain expeience in Sales.

19 February 2015 at 20:54

Hi guru...I'm very interested to join in sap thats is reason to i learn sap BI in some institution the main problem is I'm not getting calls for fresher i don't no what i have to do please guide me which one is better for me my mail id is sohal.anukaran@gmail.com

9 July 2016 at 05:53

I had completed my B Tech CSE in 2015 , how to get a call for interview and placement opportunity can you help me out , i will be very thank full to me .

emailid--> ashishtripathi005@gmail.com
phone num.--> 8755519366/8951160477

21 July 2016 at 04:02

I had finished my be (ece) in 2015 but I know some basic of hardware and networking if any one knows any any hardware and networking job consulties plz give me an oppurtinity. My name is charan. My ph num:9035119306

3 August 2016 at 22:57

Hi ..I m Trivikram .I have comoleted my btech on 2014.now I m searching for job.can u tell me the best consultancy which provide me a job .
My email id- soma.trivikram@gmail.com
My contact no iz -8147840071

9 August 2016 at 21:50

Hi ,I am Pawan and done my BE in 2014 also done java training ,could you please provide the list of consultancy which is help me getting job without any advance charges . Email: sahu.pawan51@gmail.com ............thanks for help.

9 August 2016 at 22:17

Hi, I am Hema and done my pg degree in MCA-2016 additionaly done core java course.
could you please provide the good consultancy help me geetig job without advance charges. and now i am searching job. so plz help for me. my email: hemamca16@gmail.com

24 August 2016 at 00:15

“The dynamism of the Power combined together of a core focused high-spirited,aggressive and enthusiastic team at Bangalore Secretarial Services with an bulls eye view of the envisioned target is success Mantra in Bangalore Secretarial Services and the vitality of the Power combined together of focused high-spirited individuals show cases the buoyancy and ebullience in our set goals and is the success Mantra in Bangalore Secretarial Services"

28 August 2016 at 09:00

Hi I am Salman Ahamed
I have done be in 2015
And also I have following skills java,testing.
salmanahamed02@gmail.com

mob :7760111760
am looking freshrr jobs
plaese hlp me respecterd sir

thanks

10 September 2016 at 00:20

hai sir,
Iam Vidyashree. do me a favour just provide contact numbers of the consultancy which is been posted at the top for freshers.

27 September 2016 at 04:18

Please provide me cunsultancy number iam a fresher looking for IT jobs I have above 60% in both PU and SSLC but in BE I have 59% please someone suggest me go is cunsultancy

30 September 2016 at 22:25

Hi guru.sharana basava.I have comoleted my btech on 2014.now I m searching for job.can u tell me the best consultancy which provide me a job .
My email id- sharana.as.arya@gmail.com
My contact no iz -7411580671

Anonymous
7 October 2016 at 06:04

Hi sir...I have completed BE ,now am looking for oracle developer jobs(SQL n plsql).can u tell me d best consultancy for oracle domain in Bangalore.

16 October 2016 at 19:31

Hi sir I am KIRAN KUMAR, I have completed MBA Finance specialisation from VTU. Please refer me for jobs.

16 October 2016 at 19:31

22 October 2016 at 04:13

Hi sir I m Akshay shinde I m completed in diploma in mechanical & ROBOTIC AUTOMATION COURSE

22 October 2016 at 04:13

25 October 2016 at 03:19

Hi Sir, I am Vijay completed my M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I have done with design course. Please send me any good consultancy to get job in Mechanical field
Thanks&Regards
Vijay simha
8431394286

27 October 2016 at 21:34

Hi Sir, I am Madhu Completed My Btech in 2013, adittionally done by sap abap. plz send me the best counsulties in bangloor. my percenteges 10th 59%, inter 70%, finally btech 83%..
madhu babu
madhuk1229@gmail.com
ph.8106991565

31 October 2016 at 08:15

Hai I have completed my betech in Chennai with 8.6 cgpa in ece so please inform me recommended jobs for both ece as well as software engineering ,my mail id is narendrakumarreddymnkr@gmail.com

4 November 2016 at 13:29

UFC 205 PPV

UFC 205

mcgregor vs alvarez

nfl network stream

stream nfl games

live sports streaming tv

mcgregor vs alvarez live stream, ppv, fight card. Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez fight, alvarez vs mcgregor live, Visit Mcgregor Alvarez for news & get alvarez mcgregor online

7 November 2016 at 04:52

I have completed my BSC. IT and sap abap certification currently. Help me out with the job.
email id :- shrutikahadgal1291@gmail.com

10 November 2016 at 17:07

Bissmillah, Allohumma Yassir Walaa Tu'assir :) Thanks for the information, Very useful
obat batu ginjal

17 November 2016 at 20:36

Hello sir, I have completed my M.Tech in structural engineering with one year experience in structural design field, kindly help me in searching job in Bangalore. I want to know good job consultancy services for civil engineering field.
Mail ID is iampriyankapatil18@gmail.com

17 November 2016 at 20:37

Mail ID is iampriyankapatil18@gmail.com

17 November 2016 at 20:40

Mail ID is iampriyankapatil18@gmail.com

17 November 2016 at 22:05

Hello sir, I have completed B.E in 2015 and I have done softwaretesting course please send good consultancy which can provide placement.
mail Id chaitrap51@gmail.com

19 November 2016 at 20:22

i am sandeep i have completed btech in 2015 and i take training on SAS i am looking for ob sas, if any contact me mail id:gndsandeep60@gmail.com

20 November 2016 at 12:36

Hello I am Raja Babu.I have completed MCA in 2016 from KIIT UNIVERSITY and searching for software developer job in Bangalore.If their will be any openings please inform me.Thanks in advance.

20 November 2016 at 12:38

mY contact no is : 7795990973 and raja2babu1993@gmail.com is my email id.Please inform me.

21 November 2016 at 11:45

hello i am ankit singh .i have completed mca in 2014 from annmalai university and searching for job desktop support jon in banglor.if thier will be any openning please inform me.thanks in advance 9700285045;my id ankitsinghrock013@gmail.com

28 November 2016 at 21:25

hi guys I am vijay kumar 2014 passed out cse strong iin java still sarching for job can any one guide me to enter into software job my mail id i s:vijjugadu.kumar5@gmail.com

2 December 2016 at 00:43

hi, this is praveen recently i done sap sd course. now i want to go as a fresher. pls suggest me to which is the best consultancy in banglore.

6 December 2016 at 03:21

If you are looking job consultancy in chennai for freshers and huge experience person without paying then Velaiasia is the best option for you. Which help you to turn in your best future.

7 December 2016 at 22:55

Hi sir' I am Shiva I have completed engineering in Ece stream 2016 pass out. And also I have done CCNA course please tell me any consultancy or job opening details for getting job... Contact no-9008787649