ELitmus is said to be one of the India’s largest Employability test which helps students to get ajob. They conduct perfect assessment of students and then send them to recruitment for company that is for the entry level engineers. eLitmus will conduct a test, written test called pH test and based on the scores they will send the students to companies.
Also Read : Elitmus pH Test Pattern
How to register for pH Test ?
- Go to www.eLitmus.com and click on Sign Up, Register here by entering your email id and password.
- Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id
- Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
- Make the payment either in cash (only in Bangalore office) or by DD or online.
- Admit card link will be generated below the registration id and will be activated 2 days before the test after payment.
- Normally the results will be declared within 1 week of test in Tests -> Scores section.
How to Apply Jobs:-
- Go to Jobs-> All Jobs and apply to whichever company you are interested in.
- Check the status of your candidature in the Jobs->My Jobs section.
- Shortlisted/ Called for Interview candidates confirm and download their Interview call-letters in the Jobs->Interviews section.
- If offered, just leave a feedback of your experience with us.
- The fee is for test only. After that you can apply to as many companies. There is no fee for the same.